Provide a dynamic learning environment where adult professionals who live, work or have vested interest in Allegany County grow their leadership abilities, create connections, and impact their communities.Core Values
Our core values, based on the Social Change Model of leadership, include:
- Consciousness of Self
- Common Purpose
- Controversy with Civility
- Active Citizenship
We seek the following outcomes for each professional who invests the time and effort to complete the program.
- Enriched understanding of skills, abilities, values, and interests as they relate to the capacity to provide leadership.
- Enhanced professional network and facilitated new connections throughout the county
- Developed leadership competencies boosting the capacity to mobilize one self and others to serve and work collaboratively
- Initiated civic engagement facilitating positive social change within an institution, community, and/or Allegany County.